Mess Night at the Museum: War on the Great Lakes
The Wisconsin Veterans Museum announces a NEW Quarterly Dinner Event: MESS NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM
Thursday, January 28, 2016
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Fee (Includes dinner): $22 (Members) $30 (Non-Members)
MESS NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: WAR ON THE GREAT LAKESTo most people the Great Lakes are a special place. While the gales of November can turn them into a hurricane-spawned hell, in terms of human conflict, they are thought to be calm and tranquil. This is an illusion. In reality there were numerous times on the Lakes when the dark side emerged, blood colored the water, and gunsmoke rolled slowly across the waves.
Advance registration is required with payment due at the time of registration. Cancellations for refunds must be requested no later than two weeks prior to the event. For more information please contact Erin Hoag, Education Specialist, at 608-264-7663, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Return to Camp Randall Civil War Encampment and Monument Dedication July 18th, 2015
- 10th Annual Golf Outing 2014
- Medal of Honor Exhibit Opening
- Operation Dustoff: Vietnam Remembered
- Halloween Fun at the Office
- VIP Member Event - The Last Full Measure Exhibit Opening
- Association of Midwest Museums Conference - Museums Crawl
- 2013 WVM Golf Outing Sponsored by Spacesaver Corporation
- Faces of Freedom: A Year of the Veteran Celebration Hosted by the First Lady of Wisconsin Tonette...